The Cocooi® Singlet Bodysuit is made from 100% superfine merino wool and has been designed specifically for the NB-6mth age group.
The Cocooi® Singlet Bodysuit design features include:
- Cross-over neckline so fabric stays clear of baby’s face when they twist and turn
- Domes for easy access to dress baby and change nappy. Nickel-free domes/poppers.
The benefits of Merino wool include:
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION. Nursery room temperatures can fluctuate during the night causing a baby to wake up. Merino’s unparalleled ‘breathability’ means no clamminess next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body and helping regulate a baby’s body temperature before it can properly do this itself. Merino will keep your baby warm in the cold and cool in the heat and help prevent overheating, a common problem for newborns.
- COMFORT. Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously soft, light and non-itchy. It is also hypoallergenic, helping babies with sensitive skin and eczema problems.
- 100% NATURAL. Wool is the least flammable of fibres and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to skin. The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, thus reducing the need for frequent washing. But it is machine-washable and very easy to care for
|Size||Chest (full circumfrance)||Length (Back to domes)||Length (Front to Domes)|
All sizes are approximate garment measurements and for guidance only.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bizy Toys users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.